An important part of living a healthier lifestyle is evaluating what you eat and the manner in which it's prepared. One area that's often overlooked is food becoming contaminated because of certain types of cookware (Read the EPA's report on perfluorooctanoic acid-a key chemical in Teflon(R)-and its carcinogenic impact.). It's important to commit to healthy living and cooking so you can truly begin to enjoy the rewards and impact this decision can bring. A great place to start is by making sure you have safe, non-toxic cookware.
Why Cookware Matters
When it comes to non-toxic cookware, high quality titanium pans are considered one of the most effective options on the market. And while it's true that premium titanium cookware is more expensive, inferior pans will actually cost more over time.
But even among premium cookware, not all titanium pans are created equal. It's common to hear complaints like: "The surface peels." "The meat sticks to the pan." "The pan warps." The best titanium cookware will withstand even the most overzealous cooks, and is an investment for life:
- You can cook with little or no oil, fat, or water.
- Food retains maximum nutrients, enzymes and flavor. Meats are tastier, juicier and more tender.
- Titanium gives off indirect heat to assure a perfect cooking atmosphere.
- Save money and time by avoiding the oven.
Quality cookware such as Young Living's line of titanium cookware doesn't contain harmful materials, is built to last, and is the ideal way to jump start a healthy approach to eating.
How to Choose the Right Cookware
Why chose Young Living Titanium Cookware?
- Our German precision crafted titanium-coated pans feature an abrasion-resistant frying surface. That means you can stir without scratching the new pan.
- The heat-resistant handle is designed for robust use and provides a secure grip.
- The special thermobasic base is impossible to warp, even after years of use. Pans look like new -without a scratch-after many years of daily use.
- Young Living's titanium pans have a cast aluminum core, which conducts heat seven times faster than iron or steel! This allows for optimal heat distribution and evenly cooked meals.
- There is a solid and liberal manufacturer's warranty on our titanium pots and pans. Should anything break, simply contact a customer service representative to arrange for a replacement pot or pan.
- Be sure to select the matching lid that fits your new titanium pan. In order to cook meat to perfection, just place the meat in the pan, then cover the pan with the lid. After a short while you will find that the meat is nicely browned, and wonderfully juicy. So don't forget to order your lid! Please note: all lids are sold separately.
Young Living's Titanium Cookware
- High rim frying pan 20 x 7 cm
- High rim frying pan 28 x 7 cm
- Frying pan 20 x 5 cm
- Frying pan 28 x 5 cm
- Glass lid 20 cm
- Glad lid 28 cm