Baby & Children's Products
Dolphin Reef Ultrasonic Diffuser
Young Living's Dolphin Reef Ultrasonic Diffuser features a playful mother dolphin and her calf swimming through color-illuminated vapor released by pink sea sponges. The colorful coral, starfish, sea anemones, and a pearl-bearing giant clam will captivate your children's imaginations and transport them into an undersea wonderland, all while enjoying the benefits of diffusing Young Living's 100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils.
The patents-pending Dolphin Reef Ultrasonic Diffuser acts as an atomizer, aroma diffuser, and night-light all in one fun-filled, simple-to-use product and includes:
- A proprietary, interchangeable diffuser cover system
- Innovative diffuser motor compatible with additional diffuser covers (other covers sold separately)
- Continuous or intermittent (10 minutes on/10 minutes off) ultrasonic diffusion with automatic shutoff
- Four white under-panel soft LED lights with on/off settings
- Six vapor LED light settings (blue, white, red, green, alternating, and off)
- Giant clam that can be used to store jewelry and other small treasures
Contents: Dolphin Reef Diffuser Cover, Diffuser motor, AC power adaptor, Operation manual
Dimensions: 27.5 x 26.6 x 24.8 cm
The multi-compatible diffuser motor that is included with the Dolphin Reef Diffuser can also be used with the Dino Land Diffuser Cover (sold separately).
How to Use
- Remove motor lid.
- Add room-temperature tap water until level reaches, but does not exceed, the water fill line. (Always unplug the diffuser when filling or emptying the water reservoir.)
- Add 5-8 drops of Young Living essential oil.
- Place the lid back onto the motor.
- Plug the power line plug into the motor.
- Place the diffuser cover onto the motor and press down on the cover to ensure that the connecting latches click to the locked position.
- Plug the power adaptor into a power outlet.
- Press the Power button to turn on the diffuser.
- To remove the cover from the diffuser motor, press both cover release buttons (C) at the same time, and then lift the cover off of the motor.